AUTHOR: - ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI & SHARON L. LECHTER
Reviewer: Daramola olu peters
“Investing means different things to different people. In fact, there are different investments for the rich, poor and middle class. Rich dad’s guide to investing is a long-term guide for anyone wanting to become a rich investor and invest in what the rich invest in. As the title states, it is a ‘guide’ and no guarantees … just as my rich dad offered me no guarantee … only guidance”, so says Robert T. kiyosaki the author of this great book, RICH DAD’S GUIDE TO INVESTING. This great book will reveal to you:
* Rich Dad’s basic rule of investing
* How to reduce your investment risk
* Rich Dad’s 10 investors control
* How to convert your earned income into passive and portfolio income
* How you can be the ultimate investor
* How to turn your ideas into multimillion-dollar businesses using the financial empowerment tool of Rich dad’s business and investing Triangle B-I triangle!
* How and why many of today’s new millennium will go bankrupt.
According to the co – author Sharon L. Lechter, “we can all have three types of financial plans, one to be secure, one to be comfortable and one to be rich. Rich Dad’s guide to investing is an inside book at an entrepreneur financial plan to be rich”.
You can take that form these two best selling authors after co – authoring RICH DAD, POOR DAD a great book that sold millions of copies and attain the height of #1 New York times, wall street journal, business week best seller and U.S.A today’s business best selling list.
FOR SELF HELP, INSTRUCTION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP STRETEGIES